You will join an agile team of a solution provider which explores latest technologies and cloud services, serving millions of daily business transaction globally.
We have a lot of users with multi-million records database. You will have an opportunity to learn and apply knowledge and experiences about big data, cloud services, high-performance and high-availability systems.
We embrace innovation, so we highly appreciate new algorithms or innovative approaches
** Your qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree / experience
** Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong experience in NodeJS, Java (JSE, Spring framework, Spring boot) or Dotnet
- Experience with Web API or RESTful
- Experience with BPMN 2.0 Engine (Camunda, Activiti)
- Experience with Message Engine (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Oracle
- Knowledge in the UNIX/Linux Operating system: Shell scripting
- Familiar with Git/SVN or other version-control systems
- Experience in agile development processes (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Familiar with Docker would be a plus.
- A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Passionate in learning new technologies
|Job Category||IT and Software Development|