Outsourcing to Vietnam has attracted the majority of foreign direct investments (FDI) for South-East-Asia during recent years. With a working population of 54 million among the 92 million citizens and an average of 29 years, Vietnam has developed its position for offshore outsourcing. The country is a real success story. The use of the Latin alphabet and English as part of the curriculum allows easy communication with foreign customers. More than 250 thousand students graduate each year with the vast majority in information technology.
DIGI-TEXX is the first 100% FDI Business Process Outsourcing company in Vietnam, established in 2003. We offer significant advantages for our customers with an extensive portfolio of outsourcing services. Data Entry & Document Processing, Contact Center & Help Desk, Scanning & Archiving, Image Processing, Software Outsourcing & Information Technology (IT).
Vietnam has become the world’s top outsourcing location for the first time in terms of costs, risks and operational conditions, according to the latest research from global real estate adviser Cushman & Wakefield (C&W).
• Low turnover rates of less than 5% compared to 10% to 20% in other Asian countries.
• Attrition rate between 6% to 8%. For IT and outsourcing in India, attrition rates regularly climb beyond 20 percent, and the trend is driving wages higher.
• Modern IT skills in Vietnam equal to and in some cases exceed what India offers.
• English skills in Vietnam are excellent and the use of the Latin alphabet allows for easy communication with Western customers.
• Cost of labor which is approximately 50% lower than that of India or China (compared with tier-one cities).
• Vietnam’s laws and public policies favor business and foreign investment and the country is constantly strengthening its protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Moreover, the model of Quang Trung Software City (where DIGI-TEXX is located) is now being emulated in many Vietnamese regions, offering the perfect conditions for efficient and precise work. The world’s biggest BPO conference (VNITO 2015), held in Ho Chi Minh City, shows a highly favorable and supportive environment for IT/BPO in Vietnam.