- Explore, collect and build reports based on current company operation data.
- Enrich company’s Data Warehouse, design and implement ETL job for realtime and semi-realtime synchronization.
- Design and build report dashboard to provide decision and prediction information and insight to the company managers.
- Study, design and build mining and machine learning models to support businesses and operation across the company.
- Consult within the company and customers on data strategy and usage.
- 3-4 years of working experiences related to Data (Database Administration/Data Analytic/Data Warehouse Developer)
- Familiar with one of data analysis and virtualization tool (i.e. SSAS, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.)
- Familiar with one of ETL tool (i.e. SSIS, Talend, Qlik etc.)
- Good knowledge in mathematic/statistic
- Good communication skill
- Proactive, can-do attitude and continuous improvement mindset
- Information Management System knowledge is a plus
- Worked in Agile/SCRUM environment is a plus
- Having knowledge and practicing on new technology trend (OCR, AI/ML) is a plus
- Having knowledge and practicing on DevOps, CI/CD and Security is a plus
|Job Category||IT and Software Development|