Our software team ensures the expertise-in-action by delivering tailored-made application as part of our digital promise to key clients. You will join a team to develop a solution to automate loan processes for an internation bank in Vietnam based on our state-of-the-art platform which is built on a workflow engine and microservice technology. Our future members are expected to:
– Participate in all software development activities following Agile methodology.
– Support analysis and clarify unclear or inconsistent items in the requirements.
– Provide estimation for testing and QC activities.
– Create test plans, design test cases, prepare test data, execute test, analyze bugs and report bugs for manual and automation tests.
– Write documents and create test report.
– Work as part of a team and participate in customer support activities as needed.
– Recommend and execute improvements.
– Ensure that final products meet customer requirements.
– Research technologies and best practices in software testing and share knowledge to colleagues.
– Learning agility: willing to learn and learn fast
– A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
– Computer science degree / equivalent degree / hand-on experience
* Below experiences are required:
– Good knowledge of software testing process and testing methodologies.
– Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
– Accuracy and attention to detail.
– Testing web applications.
Plus, you will keep up fast with team when familiar with the below knowledge:
– Experience with a test automation framework such as Selenium.
– Test large-scale system with complicated integration or microservices.
– ISTQB certificate.
– Any database management system such as Oracle, Postgresql, Mongodb.
– Continuous testing in Agile/Scrum.