– Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking;
– Ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously;
– Work closely with team on the deadlines of the project;
– Monitor the project quality and timely propose the proper timeline and method for QC;
– Motivate team to improve the efficiency so that the time saved can be used in different work areas;
– Prepare report of PQA work and evaluate result (monthly, quarterly, yearly);
– Supporting PQA staff and checking projects must process follow file QC Model;
– Oversight pilot project collaborated to OPS;
– Research and propose the improvement to automate PQA function;
– Propose solutions to improve project quality;
– Attend project meeting;
* Performance management:
– Supervise and support team members to maximize their productivity performance and project efficiency
– Evaluate the employee performance as project requirements
* Company policy compliance and guidance to employees
– Implement Information Security Management System (ISMS) policies and other required policies
* Employee training and development
– Provide training, guidance and/or propose training training and developments to employees.
* Work experience requirements
– 3 year working experience in QA field;
– Team-work skill, Independent working, carefulness, communication skill;
– Communication skills;
– Give decision independently, analyzing data and information;
– Team management skills.
* Education Requirements
– University graduation, major in quality management, IT or related field.
* Language Skill :
– Proficient in English (Reading and writing)
* Computer Skill
– Advanced-level experience with MS.
* Other Skill
– Independent Working, teamwork skill under high pressure;
– High sense of responsibility, willing to work outside.
|Job Category||Quality Management|