– Create user-friendly web pages
– Maintain and improve website
– Optimize applications for maximum speed
– Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
– Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
– Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
– Software engineer
– 1+ years of experience building Web applications.
– Familiarity with GIT a plus (or the willingness to learn)
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
– A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
– Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
– Strong problem solving/code conceptualizing skills and an intuitive nature
– Demonstrated superior visual, user interface, and interaction design skills
– Experience in agile development processes (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
|Job Category||IT and Software Development|