Our software team ensures the expertise-in-action by delivering tailored-made application as part of our digital promise to key clients. DIGI-SOFT 3 is our sophisticated and highly customizable data processing platform, that enables diverse automation instruments with real-time project monitoring capability. This exclusively unique platform is loading aggressively, and our team needs more forces. Our future members are expected to:
- Have virtualization experience with Vmware.
- Deploy microservices on bare-metal.
- Scale miroservice applications and database systems.
- Develop and maintain logging systems based on Graylog, ELK, APM.
- Manage, monitor and optimize the system.
Learning agility: willing to learn and learn fast
A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
Computer science degree / equivalent degree / hand-on experience
Below experiences are required:
- Container orchestration with Docker swarm, Rancher, Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Bash, Python Scripting.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD): Jenkins, GitlabCI; Continuous inspection Tool (SonarQube); Nginx, HAProxy, Tomcat.
- Cloud technologies such as MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Redis cluster, MongoDB Replication, PostgreSQL Replication.
Plus, you will keep up fast with team when familiar with the below knowledge:
- HTTP protocol and networking
- BPMN 2.0 Engine (Camunda, Activiti), Message Engine (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka)
- Git/SVN or other version-control systems
- Agile development processes (e.g. Scrum) is a plus
|Job Category||IT and Software Development|