* General Description:
– Monitor issues and incidents from system;
– Build up the monitoring system as required by other department and customers;
– Do the work in accordance with the prescribed procedures by ISO Department.
* Job Duties:
– Deploy monitoring agents to servers and devices;
– Detect, evaluate and report errors from the system;
– Inform stakeholders in the events of incidents or failures;
– Establish and set up monitoring system as required by customers;
– Monitor the support of information system devices (servers, switches, events, lines, etc.)
– Monitor and process the problem by process;
– Monitor backup devices (device, network device, server, …)
– Work with departments on repairs and maintenance issues related to the monitoring system;
– Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
– Graduation from College, University of Information Technology or equivalent such as MCSA, CCNA, LPT1 certificates.
– Communication in English is a must.
– Proficient in MS. Good knowledge of IT & Software skill or Web/HTML/XML is a plus.