- You will join an agile team of a solution provider which explores latest technologies and cloud services, serving millions of daily business transaction globally. The team will develop AI and biometrics solutions for banks, insurance companies, using technologies such as Optical Character Recognition, Fingerprint,…
- We embrace innovation, so we highly appreciate new algorithms or innovative approaches.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree / experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in statistical analysis of experimental data sets
- Experience with Python, Java, or C++
- Experience with TensorFlow and/or Pytorch.
- Deep Learning: building CNNs.
- Classical Machine Learning: non-deep learning methods (random forests, collaborative filtering, HMMs, etc.)
- Applied ML Engineering: building large-scale data and machine-learning pipelines.
|Job Category||IT and Software Development|